Thursday, December 08, 2005

Okay, so THIS morning didn't start out well. I was driving merrily along to work, made the corner from Aurelius to Mt. Hope when suddenly thunkawumpabumpakapoeey! Sheesh. I pulled into the cemetery office's parking area, got out, and looked. There it was. A very flat, falling off the rim tire. And it was 8 degrees out. Sheesh! So I called Shroyers to come and change the tire, but of COURSE it would be an hour. Everyone has car trouble on cold mornings.
Icy Greenhouse
The wrecker came, but then HE had problems with the lugnuts and had to call in a backup. The back-up got there, and he was going to use a pneumatic thingee, but they couldn't get that fired up. Finally, old-fashioned man-handling worked the charm. They got the spare on, and I took off for Discount Tire.

I took a few pictures of the cemetery offices and buildings while I was waiting.

So how was YOUR day???

So